As a business owner, you know the impact of “quality” to your bottom line. A customer with a good experience may tell one other person if you’re lucky. But, now more than ever, a customer who gets bad quality service will tell 10 people, write a poor review on-line, and announce their dissatisfaction to the world with their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
So, quality can mean the difference between your success and failure. However the truth is, offering exceptional quality isn’t easy.
You have to hold yourself, your entire staff, and every aspect of your business to the highest standards possible. But, if you’re committed to being the best at what you do, then why would you want anything less from the tools and equipment you use everyday in your business?
Over the last 20+ years at HydroMassage, our unparalleled dedication to quality has helped us gain the trust of doctors and industry leaders like Golds Gym, Mayo Clinic, Planet Beach, Powerhouse Gym and Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and various collegiate / professional sports teams.
Here are a few examples of the HydroMassage Difference:
• Longevity. 15+ year old HydroMassage beds are still reliable enough to work all day at full capacity..
• Superior, custom-designed components. Our full time R&D Department requires that components are designed to within 0.003”, which is an incredibly small tolerance (about the thickness of a strand of hair).
• In-depth screening process. Every component used in the manufacturing process must pass a 5,000 hour life expectancy test without failure before it may ever be considered for production. Multiple vendors are screened to ensure we only receive world class components. Each new shipment remains in a staging area before any parts / components undergo mandatory quality control testing. Only after passing inspection, may they then proceed to the production line.
• Manufactured in the USA. All of our products are manufactured in our 40,000 square foot facility in Clearwater Tampa Bay, Florida.
• Rigid Inspections. Each bed that leaves our manufacturing facility must flawlessly pass a 268-point quality checklist, inspections by 5 different HydroMassage quality-control technicians, and a 48 hour electrical test prior to shipping.
• First-class Support. Our technical support department is available 7 days a week.
For us, maintaining these levels of quality control hasn’t always been easy. But in the end, we know you (and your customers) expect the best.
And, that’s exactly what you’ll get with HydroMassage.
Our Goal = Creating the very best massage experience possible so your customers will want to return to your business again and again to use and pay for HydroMassage.