Looking for an economy price but don’t want to sacrifice quality for your clients? With the HydroMassage 100 Series water massage bed, you can have both.
HydroMassage Quality, Economy Pricing
Trusted Name, Lower Price
100 SERIES FEATURES
- Open, Bed-Style Design
Achieve complete flexibility and comfort with a relaxing massage experience.
- Pulsating, Traveling Jets
The 100 Series model has three powerful water massage jets.
- Water Through Air Technology
The user rests comfortably above the water level, providing stability and delivering maximum potential massage pressure.
- Handheld Control
Users have the ability of personalization and real-time adjustment of the massage through the handheld control.
- Tested and approved to UL/CSA/CE safety standards by ETL
- Dimensions: 94” L (239 cm) x 41” W (104 cm) x 27” H (69 cm)
- Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg) without water; 460 lbs (209 kg) with 25 gals (96 L) of distilled water
- Waterproof/fluidproof user surface
- Internal cooling system
- 110-volt outlet
- 15 gals (58 L) distilled water
- Remote Technical Support
HydroMassage can access your unit remotely to help troubleshoot any issues or update software.
Diagnostic tests alert you to any potential software or operational issues.
Our customer support includes access to the MyHydroMassage online marketing support resources.
- Tank and Frame
- Replacement Parts