As the industry pioneer, the HydroMassage 340/350 models are best equipped to meet the needs of any worldwide fitness club, chiropractic office, salon, hotel—and especially, your business.
Sets the Standard in Performance and Technology
Find the Right Model
340/350 MODEL FEATURES
- Open, Bed-Style Design
Achieve complete flexibility and comfort with a relaxing massage experience.
- Smooth Wave Traveling Massage
Jets move up and down the body with wave-like streams of heated water, giving the user control of where to concentrate the massage.
- Water Through Air Technology
The user rests comfortably above the water level, providing stability and delivering maximum potential massage pressure.
- LED Lighting
The panel lighting can be adjusted at any time to coordinate with your room decor and color schemes.
Get a Free Quote
- Complete Personalization
Allowing real-time adjustment, the touchscreen is the most technologically advanced water-massage interface on the market.
- Multimedia Content Library
Users may enhance their experience with relaxation videos, music, wellness articles, games, e-books and internet access.
- Preset Massage Programs
Users may create and save their own ideal massage or select from a range of pre-programmed massages.
- Staff Control
Proprietary HydroMassage desktop software connects directly to your front desk, giving your staff full control over activating the units.
- Member Management
Your staff has the ability to set up individual user accounts with external timers, a token system and currency acceptors.
- Tested and approved to UL/CSA/CE safety standards by ETL
- Dimensions: 91” L (239 cm) x 39” W (104 cm) x 26” H (69 cm)
- Weight: 260 lbs (118 kg) without water; 460 lbs (209 kg) with 30 gals (114 L) of distilled water
- Waterproof/fluidproof user surface
External Cooling System
- Dimensions: 33.5” L (85 cm) x 15” W (38 cm) x 10.5” H (27 cm)
- Weight: 81 lbs (37 kg)
- Electrical supplied by the HydroMassage unit
- May be installed up to 25 feet away (in ceiling, basement or adjacent room that stays between 45-100 °F, or 7-38 °C
- Remote Technical Support
HydroMassage can access your unit remotely to help troubleshoot any issues or update software.
Diagnostic tests alert you to any potential software or operational issues.
Our customer support includes access to the MyHydroMassage online marketing support resources.
- Tank and Frame
- Replacement Parts